For many companies, remote and hybrid working has spotlighted compensation and benefits strategies. How do you determine pay levels for the same job across different national and international geographies, and how can you use benefits as a talent magnet when some traditional location-based benefits are no longer as relevant?
My guest this week is Anitra St. Hilaire, VP of People at Threeflow. Anitra has considerable experience in this area and shares some very innovative thinking in our conversation.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What are the most significant talent challenges employers are facing
• Listening to and understanding people’s stories
• Building culture nationally and internationally
• How do you handle compensation strategically across state and country boundaries?
• How can employers use benefits as magnets for talent?
• Aligning benefits with company values
• Understanding the needs of your employee population
• Responsible transparency
• What are the implications of AI for HR?
• What will the future of work look like?
Listen to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.
A full transcription will appear here shortly.
The post Ep 517: Aligning Benefits To Values appeared first on The Recruiting Future Podcast.