RecruitmentMarketing.com is a publisher website destination where the talent acquisition community can find valuable content related to recruitment marketing and talent attraction. RecruitmentMarketing.com is a brand owned and operated by Talivity, LLC.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information that is lawfully made available from federal, state or local government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated information.
- Information excluded from the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
You can access, delete and control certain uses of your information as set form in the “Data Access Rights, Opt-Out Rights, Data Retention” section below.
Information Collected via our Sites and from Users
We do not require personal information in order to visit our Sites. However, you may choose to provide us with information including:
- Contact information including name, company name, email address, phone number, physical address which we use to provide you with requested services, reply to any correspondence you send us, identify you as a user of our Sites or Platform, and send you information and marketing related to the services we provide you;
- Content of any communications you may send us which we use to answer your questions or address your concerns;
- Registration information including user ID, password and other contact information listed above which we use to create and maintain your account, provide you with requested services and identify you as a user of our Sites or Platform;
- Survey information received from our Users and prospective Users which we use to run the survey, provide you with access to the Platform and to manage and maintain your User account; and
- Job search related information including job openings, job ads and performance media targets (e.g., cost per click) that you are willing to pay, which we use in order to manage Users accounts and to better serve our Users.
We also automatically collect information from visitors to the Sites including information that cannot by itself directly identify a particular person or entity, such as:
- Online identifiers such as IP hosting address and cookies which we use to improve and enable our services we offer you.
- Browsing history including the pages you viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to the Sites, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system which we use to improve and enable our services we offer you.
See “How we use information we collect” below for more detail on how we use the above categories of personal information.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we use the information we collect via the Platform primarily to help our Online Visitors and Users to understand and optimize their recruitment marketing strategy. We use information collected through our Sites and Platform as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account
- Identify you as a Users and/or user of our system;
- Provide or improve our Services, Platform, Sites, and operation of our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, Platform and Services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our support team;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, , technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about products and services offered by RecruitmentMarketing.com.
Creation of anonymous data. We may create de-identified, and/or aggregated data records from personal information by excluding information (such as users name) that makes it commercially impractical to use the data to identify said user. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve the Platform and Sites. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose or sell anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion, subject to your opt-out rights as described in “Data Access Rights, Opt-out Rights, Data Retention” below.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not share your personal information listed in “Information we collect” above with third parties without your consent other than with the following parties for the following purposes or if it has been de-identified and/or aggregated:
- Third Party Service Providers. With third party agents and service providers (e.g., email marketing providers, database vendors and survey vendors) who work on our behalf and use data only as directed by us, provided that such third parties subscribe to the Privacy Shield Principles (described below) or provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required by the Principles;
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes. Note that we may be required to provide personal information in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.;
- Protection of Rights and Property. To protect the rights and property of Recruitmentmarketing.com, our agents, customers and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and our terms of service.
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our Services. RecruitmentMarketing.com shall comply with the onward transfer to third parties of personal information of EU and Swiss individuals’ obligations pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs, respectively.
- SALES OF INFORMATION
Except for transfers described in this Policy, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
RecruitmentMarketing.com maintains commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet is 100% secure. It is your responsibility to protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our Services.
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If we learn that a child under 13 submits personal information to Recruitmentmarketing.com we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected] .
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, AD CHOICES
We use non-personally identifying information to facilitate cross device association. We or our third party vendors analyze device activity data using a mathematical tool known as a “probabilistic algorithm” to determine if you have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices. In connection with this analysis, we may rely on non-personally identifiable information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data) from third parties such as data vendors, pursuant to their own privacy policies or we may use the non-personally identifiable information we collect in conjunction with such third party data. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated and may provide other services to our advertisers such as tools, analyses, data and insights to see how their website or mobile applications are used and to further enable the display of targeted advertisements to you, including across your devices. Our advertisers may also provide us with deterministic data about you that may be used to supplement our probabilistic data. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated and may provide other services to our advertisers such as tools, analyses, data and insights to see how their website or mobile applications are used and to further enable cross-device targeting and analysis. In order to restrict our use of certain cross-device data, you may opt out in accordance with this section or the “Data Access Rights, Opt-out Rights, Data Retention” section below.
- DATA ACCESS RIGHTS, OPT-OUT RIGHTS, DATA RETENTION
If you would like to access, change, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use and disclosure of your personal information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by sending an email containing your request to [email protected].
Certain jurisdictions provide you with certain rights regarding your personal information, including the following rights to:
- access your personal information that we maintain about you;
- correct or amend inaccurate data;
- erase your personal information;
- limit the use and disclosure of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects;
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right to data portability);
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority; and
- withdraw any consent you have given to uses of your personal information (such as in relation to cookies or our direct marketing activities).
If you reside in California or in a jurisdiction that provides similar rights, under CCPA or applicable law, you have specific rights regarding your personal information in addition to the erasure and portability rights mentioned above, including:
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure or sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, and subject to certain limitations that we describe below, we will disclose such information to you. You have the right to request any or all of the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
To exercise the right to know about personal information described above (or the right to erasure or portability under CCPA), please submit a request to us by:
Emailing us at [email protected].
Only you, a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”) in regards to rights under CCPA, may make the requests set forth above. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information including First Name, Last Name and Email that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected the personal information or an authorized representative.
We will respond to consumer requests in a reasonably timely manner. If we require extra time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will vary depending on the nature of the request. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the personal information that we already have.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We are not obligated to provide the information set forth above more than twice in a 12-month period.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, including, but not limited to, by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We will also provide an individual located within the EU or Switzerland with choice before we share their personal information with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized.
We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed therefrom.
Retention Period. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request that we change or delete your Personal Information by following the instructions above.
- PRIVACY SHIELD
Recruitmentmarketing.com complies with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Recruitmentmarketing.com has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. If there is any conflict between the policies in this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification page once it is available, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov. Recruitmentmarketing.com is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC.
Our servers are maintained in the United States of America. By using our Sites, Platforms, or Services you freely and specifically give us your consent to export your personal information to the USA. You understand that data stored in the USA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the USA.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Recruitmentmarketing.com may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Sites, Platform or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
- HOW TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of our Sites, Platform, or Services, or your dealings with our Sites, Platform or Services, please contact us at [email protected], or send mail to:
ATTN: Business Affairs
230 East Ave
Norwalk, CT 06855
Privacy Complaints by persons located in the European Union and Switzerland. In compliance with EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, Recruitmentmarketing.com commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. Persons located in the European Union and Switzerland who have inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact Recruitmentmarketing.com at [email protected] or via the address provided above.
Recruitmentmarketing.com has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Terms of Service
Welcome to Recruitment Marketing, LLC., the owner and operator of RecruitmentMarketing.com (“the Site”). These terms of service (“Terms”) serve as an agreement between you and Recruitment Marketing, LLC (“We”, “Recruitment Marketing” or the “Company”) and governs your access to and use of the Site and Services offered by RecruitmentMarketing.com (collectively, the “Properties”). Your access to and use of the Properties is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
- User Agreement
The following Terms describe the terms and conditions on which we offer you or other authorized individuals (each, a “User”) access to our Properties. Capitalized terms used in these Terms shall have the meanings set forth below under “Definitions” or in the text of these Terms. Our offer to allow you to access and use the Properties is conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including your compliance with the policies and terms linked to (via URLs or hyperlinks) from this Agreement, such as our Community Code of Conduct, which are incorporated by reference into these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety, you must cease accessing or otherwise using the Properties in any way. Your use of the Properties constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
We may amend these Terms at any time in our sole discretion, effective upon posting the amended Terms at this URL where the prior version of these Terms was posted or by communicating these changes through any written contact method we have established with you. Your use of the Properties following the date on which such amended Terms are published will constitute consent to such amendments. However, if you cease using the Properties upon such publication, your relationship with us will continue to be controlled by the previous version of these Terms. You agree that you will periodically check this page for updates to these Terms and read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes.
If you are having any trouble accessing these Terms or our Properties, please contact us at [email protected] or 267-334-5578 between 10am-5pm EST Monday-Fridays.
“Company” or “We” shall mean Recruitment Marketing, LLC. and/or any of its affiliates, individually and collectively, doing business as RecruitmentMarketing.com or otherwise.
“Company Parties” shall mean the Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any of their directors, employees, agents, attorneys, third-party content providers, distributors, licensees or licensors.
“Service” or “Services” shall mean any of the internet based or other services offered by the Company, including, but not limited to, those described in this Agreement, whether through a website owned or controlled by the Company, through a social networking system, a mobile application, on your cellphone or otherwise.
“Site” shall mean RecruitmentMarketing.com.
“Content” shall mean each and every item of content or other material (whether comments, ideas, images, links, documents, text, writings, photographs, graphics, videos, or files) uploaded by a User to the Sites or otherwise integrated into the Sites by a User.
- Our Services:
In addition to our published content on the Site, which enables Users to learn industry best practices, news, and insights, we offer the following Services:
- The Marketplace
The Recruitment Marketing Marketplace (the “Marketplace”) allows you to search for information about technology products, services, and vendors (“Solutions”). You also can request information about and submit claims for Solutions. When you use the Marketplace, we or our third-party partners may serve you with marketing or advertisements for services based on your browsing activity or stated interest in particular Solutions. Please see the section titled “Advertisements” below for more information.
- The Community
The Recruitment Marketing Community (the “Community”) is a place for Users to connect with each other, build communities, and network. The Community comprises a suite of online services that allow Users to:
- Connect with other individuals in the recruitment marketing or talent acquisition industry, groups, or businesses that the User is interested in.
- Communicate with others by: sharing content such as status updates, photos, and videos; sending private messages; and creating events, groups, or projects.
- Participate in fundraising events organized by Company;
- Share job offers or apply to job offers published on the Site;
- Stay up to date with industry news and activities.
By accessing and using the Community, you understand and agree to abide by our Code of Conduct, which is incorporated by reference to these Terms. Users can help ensure the safety and integrity of the Community by using our reporting tool, which allows Users to report Content and the actions of other Users that violate the Code of Conduct. Company has no obligation to monitor or moderate Content on the Community. However, Company reserves the right at all times to access, acquire, use, delete, revise, monitor, review, and remove Content on the Community in its sole discretion. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend and/or permanently deactivate your User Account in our sole discretion. Please see the section titled “Registration” below for information about how to register for a User Account.
- Using Our Sites, User Conduct, and Your Content:
Eligibility: You may use our Properties only if you can form a binding contract with Recruitcs, LLC in compliance with the Agreement. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Sites. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; and (b) your use of the Services is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
User Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for your use of our Properties, for any Content you submit to us, any interactions with other Users, and for any consequences thereof. Content you submit will be viewable by other Users of the Properties and through third party services and websites.
You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms, and that does not violate any third-party’s rights of any kind, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or publicity rights.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any Content in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, violations of these Terms. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Recruitment Marketing, LLC shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
User Conduct: In exchange for your being able to use the Properties, you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
Users may register for an account assigned to the User for access to and use of the Community for personal use by talent acquisition professionals and other individual users (“Personal Account”) as well as to claim a Marketplace Solution as an approved vendor (“Vendor Account”) (each, a “User Account”). To establish a User Account, the User must complete a registration process by providing Company with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. Users shall update such information as appropriate. Should Company suspect that any User information is not accurate, current, or complete, Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s access to and usage of the Community. Each User must choose a personal, non-transferable password. User Accounts cannot be shared or used by more than one individual, and cannot be assigned or otherwise transferred to any other person or entity. User registration is contingent upon meeting the requirements set forth in the Community Code of Conduct.
You may not: Use false information or an account owned or controlled by another person with the intent to mislead other Users maliciously by impersonating that person or for any other reason; use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization or in violation of these Terms; or otherwise submit false or misleading information to the Company.
You must: use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of your User Account; keep User IDs and all other login information confidential; monitor and control all activity conducted through your User Account in connection with the Community and Marketplace; and promptly notify us if you become aware or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your User Account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID. You understand and acknowledge you are solely responsible for the security of your User ID and password, and will be solely liable for any use (whether authorized or unauthorized) of your User Account.
- No Changes to the Software/Prohibited Uses.
You may not and may not allow any third party to:
- modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Properties or any portion of any website on which the Services are offered (except where the foregoing is required by applicable local law, and then only to the extent so required under such laws);
- use the Properties in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Properties or another User’s use of the Properties;
- remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices (“Notices”) contained in or on the Properties or any website on which the Services are offered, Company code embeddable or embedded on a third party web site, and/or Company software;
- submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company; or
- use the Properties to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material.
- Usage Rules.
You agree that your use of and conduct on the Properties (including any commenting feature), and your Content shall be lawful and will not:
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity;
- be in violation of these Terms, any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or the rules of conduct posted with respect to any individual feature of the Services;
- create User accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or mislead others as to the origins of your communications;
- trick, defraud or mislead the Company or other Users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords;
- make improper use of the Company’s support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in promoting any pyramid schemes or other multi-tiered marketing schemes or engage in promoting any websites or services that are deemed spam, malware, or contain objectionable material in the Company’s sole discretion;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam,” to other Users or members of the Properties or otherwise interfere with other Users’ or members’ enjoyment of the Properties;
- disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms (“PCMs”), or any other malicious or invasive code or program or upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices;
- reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Services create to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Properties;
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Properties, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
- cover or obscure any notice, banner, advertisement or other branding on the Properties;
- disguise the source of your Content or other information you submit to the Properties;
- interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Properties or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Properties or Content;
You agree that you shall be responsible for any consequences (including a responsibility to indemnify the Company for damages it may suffer) arising in the event that any use of and conduct on the Properties (including any commenting feature), and your Content:
- includes any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap;
- includes profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language;
- defames, libels, ridicules, mocks, disparages, threatens, harasses, intimidates or abuses anyone;
- promotes violence or describes how to perform a violent act;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual;
- attempts to impersonate any other party;
- or uses tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Site;
The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in Content or external sites that may be linked to from such Content and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any responsibility with regard thereto.
The Properties may contain or deliver advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
- Licensing Agreements
User License: You retain your rights to any Content you submit to or through the Properties. By posting any Content on the Properties, however, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to and do grant, to Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Properties and Company’s (and its successors, assignees, or affiliates) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Properties (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, and through any media channels or search engines for commercial and noncommercial purposes alike. You also hereby grant each User of the Properties a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Properties, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Properties and under these Terms. Any material you transmit to the Company or otherwise through the Properties will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Such additional uses by Company, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with or use the Properties or any Services of Company, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Properties. We may add or insert affiliate and partner code into Content that you submit. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Site License: Excluding Content provided by Users Company is the owner of (or is otherwise licensed to use) all parts of the Properties, including all copy, software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights (of the United States and foreign countries) contained therein. Some materials on the Properties belong to third parties who have authorized Company to display the materials, such as certain third-party licensors. By using the Properties, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify, or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Property. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by Company. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the RecruitmentMarketing.com name or any of the Recruitment Marketing, LLC website names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, Company grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Properties for your personal use only and as permitted by the features of the Properties. For Users with Personal Accounts, such license shall be limited to noncommercial (i.e., you may not use the Site to provide or serve or permit others to provide or serve ads or contests or sweepstakes) use only. Users with Vendor Accounts may be subject to a different, negotiated agreement with Company that grants additional licenses not covered under these Terms.
Company reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Properties at any time and for any reason.
Vendor Subscription Levels: Company offers two subscription tiers for Vendor Accounts: a free subscription level (a “Free Vendor Account”); and a paid subscription level (a “Paid Vendor Account”). Vendors with Paid Vendor Accounts may be subject to a different, negotiated agreement with Company covering their access to and use of the Properties. In such case, the terms of that negotiated agreement shall govern the Vendor’s access to and use of the Properties. In the event of a conflict between the terms of that negotiated agreement and these Terms, the negotiated agreement shall be controlling.
The particular Services made available to each Vendor shall depend on the subscription tier. Free Vendor Accounts may access and use only limited portions of the Properties relative to Paid Vendor Accounts. Likewise, Paid Vendor Accounts may have additional licenses with respect to use of the Properties that are not granted to Free Vendor Accounts. In other words, Free Vendor Accounts may not have full access to all features and functionality of the Properties and may be subject to other limitations as determined from time to time by Company in its sole discretion. Further, Company reserves the right at any time to limit any Services made available free of charge or provide only certain functionality or support with respect to the Services made available free of charge.
No Ideas Accepted: We do not accept any unsolicited ideas regarding the Properties from outside the Company including, without limitation, suggestions about advertising or promotions, or merchandising of any products, additions to our services, or changes in methods of doing business (collectively, a “Submission”). You understand that your Submission is not provided in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering and/or using it. You further hereby irrevocably assign all worldwide rights, now known or hereafter existing, in and to your Submission to us. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent any such assignment is deemed unenforceable, and/or to the extent necessary for Company to utilize your Submission, you hereby grant to Company an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use your Submission, including, without limitation, any and all rights therein, in whole or in part, in any manner, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without compensation, attribution, and/or other benefit of any kind to you.
As part of the Service, we may include advertisements and/or content provided by Company and/or a third party, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Properties, queries made through the Properties, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Company on the Properties is subject to change. In consideration for Company granting you access to and use of the Properties, you agree that Company and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Properties or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Properties whether submitted by you or others.
- Third-Party Links Disclaimer
- Copyright Policy
If we receive notice that Content posted is unlawful or not in keeping with the Terms or the intended use of the Site, we reserve the right to remove the material. Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Website.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF or by U.S. mail) that sets forth the items specified below, using the following contact information:
RECRUITMENT MARKETING, LLC
ATTN: Legal/DMCA Complaints
230 East Ave
Norwalk, CT 06855
Email: [email protected]
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- A statement that you have identified content on the Properties that infringes a copyright you own or the copyright of a third party for whom you are authorized to act.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed.
- For each allegedly infringing image, video, music, or piece of text that you wish to have removed from the site, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image, video, music, or piece of text: Proof of copyright in the image, video, music, or piece of text concerned, namely proof of registration; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image, video, music, or piece of text. We will not comply with requests to remove an image, video, music, or piece of text where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the Content in question.
- A statement certifying to your good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights. We also reserve the right to publish your letter on the Properties, and to forward the information in the copyright infringement notice to the User who allegedly provided the infringing content.
- Termination of Agreement
Company may, without prior notice, change the Properties, stop providing access to the Properties or features of the Properties to you or to Users generally, or create usage limits for the Properties. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Properties without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in our sole determination, you violate any provision of these Terms. In particular, Company may immediately terminate or suspend accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement, in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Upon termination of your access to or ability to use the Properties, including but not limited to suspension of your account, your right to use or access that Properties and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Properties shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which you otherwise may have to Company or any third party.
On termination of your User Account or upon your deletion of particular pieces of your Content from the Properties, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) caching of, copies of, or references to the Content may not be immediately removed; (b) such removed Content may persist in backups (not available to others) for a reasonable period of time; and (c) such removed Content may be available (and stored on our servers) through the accounts of other Users, because of liking.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Properties, including any data or Content transmitted, submitted, viewed, or received by you; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Properties with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Warranty, Disclaimer, and Limitations of Liability
Your access to and use of the Properties or any Content is at your own risk.
THE PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE “AS IS”: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPERTIES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE PROPERTIES WILL (A) BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (D) BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT; USER CONTENT, IN PARTICULAR, IS PROVIDED BY AND IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USERS PROVIDING THAT CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Release From Liability: You release, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Company, its affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, and/or distributors from responsibility, liability, claims, demands, and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the following: (i) Disputes between Users, including those between you and other Users; (ii) Third party sites and services, including Content found on such sites and services; (iii) Disputes concerning any use of or action taken using your account by you or a third party; (iv) Claims relating to the unauthorized access to any data communications or Content stored under or relating to your account, including unauthorized use or alteration of such communications or your Content.
Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) LOSS OF: PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (C) DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PROPERTIES; (D) DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SUBSCRIBER USING THE PROPERTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR CONTENT; AND/OR (E) DAMAGES IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO ANY CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND FURTHER WHERE A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS (USD$50) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE PROPERTIES.
- Waiver, Severability, Force Majeure & Entire Agreement
Waiver: The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Force Majeure: Company will not be responsible for any delay, interruption, or other failure to perform under these Terms due to acts beyond its reasonable control, but only for so long as such conditions persist. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to: natural disasters (e.g., lightning, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods); wars, riots, terrorist activities, and civil commotions; activities of local exchange carriers, telephone carriers, wireless carriers, Internet service providers and other third parties; explosions and fires; embargoes, strikes and labor disputes; governmental decrees; and any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Company. If at any time continued provision of the Properties would compromise the security of the Properties, without limitation, to hacking attempts, denial of service attacks, mail bombs, or other malicious activities, you agree that Company may temporarily suspend provision of the Properties.
- Legal Disputes
Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Company, except as otherwise stated in these Terms.
Binding Arbitration. If you and the Company are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, either you or the Company may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. The determination of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, the Company will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you and the Company may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes. Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Binding Arbitration provision above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt-out of the Terms or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Company must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York City, New York. You and Company agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New York City, New York for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- Statute of Limitations.
You and the Company both agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Properties or Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Notification of Changes to Terms of Service.
Whenever we change our Terms, we will post those changes to this Terms of Service page, and other places we deem appropriate so that our Users are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By continuing to use the Properties, you agree and accept the changes and agree to the Terms.
- International Users.
The Properties are based in the United States. The laws of other countries may differ regarding the access and use of the Properties, and Company makes no representations that the Properties are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Those who access or use the Properties from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, export and import regulations of the United States and other countries.
- Effective Date.
These Terms of Service are effective June 22nd, 2023 and shall be updated from time to time.
- Contacting Us.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or the Services, please contact us at [email protected], or send mail to:
RECRUITMENT MARKETING, LLC
ATTN: Business Affairs
230 East Ave
Norwalk, CT 06855