In February K1 Investment Management today announced a majority investment in Jobvite, the industry leader in best-of-breed recruiting software.
K1 and Jobvite also announced three major acquisitions: Talemetry, the award-winning recruitment marketing company, RolePoint, the leader in employee referral and internal mobility, and Canvas, the industry’s only text-based conversational recruiting company. For the first time, this combination enables hiring teams to source, engage, hire, onboard, and retain top talent with one end-to-end platform – delivering a unified candidate experience.
This unique set of investments, totaling more than $200 million, brings together Jobvite and three of the recruiting industry’s most innovative companies, resulting in more than 2,000 customers, including Fortune 500 enterprises such as Schneider Electric, Lenovo, Santander, PayPal, Genuine Parts, and Panasonic.
This merger rapidly accelerates the companies’ product development roadmaps and the integration of their customer solutions. In addition, the combined companies will continue to meet existing client needs, including all system integrations as well as maintaining all operations globally.
Matt Singer is their VP of Marketing and he joins Chris Russell to talk about the news and what lies ahead.
- What has life at Jobvite been like since the news?
- There appears to be an arms race in HRtech taking place…was the move made to keep pace? (ATS vendors making more acquisitions)
- All in one platform vs best of breed…
- What is the integration plan for integrating the new tech? (no small effort you are talking about taking 3 different HR tech platforms under one roof)
- Are more acquisitions possible? Missing a sourcing tool
- Challenges of marketing HR tech in today’s noisy world…
- What’s one tip you have for getting the most out of your Jobvite installation (for customers)
Podcast sponsors: Workhere.com and Emissary.AI