Alan Fluhrer, Talent Acquisition Manager at W.E. O’Neil Construction.
Alan Fluhrer is a 20+ years recruiting professional who has built national teams, improved recruiting processes while always remembering his first mentors words. “This is a business about people…people make the decisions, people get the jobs and relationships are key”
Alan likes to prove that that recruiting is a profit center. Saying he’s saved and/or helped companies increase revenues in the ten’s of millions.
- How do you convince management that recruiting is a profit center?
- You work for a construction company, on a high level what is that like to recruit for?
- Types of roles you are recruiting for?
- What are your primary sources of hiring?
- How to ask for referral
- Whats working/whats not
- What is your ATS?
- Other software tools in your HR toolbox?
- Sourcing stories from his past