Cant eat, can’t sleep, nightmares? Recalling your first love and the first break up is something we all experience but that doesn’t make it easier to watch someone else go through it.
- DisruptHR Halifax is in full swing, watch for the exciting lineup of presenters being announced this week. If you’ve never been, it goes like this: 5 minutes, 20 slides, teach me something and make it disruptive.
- Elon Musk’s latest rant is meant to pit us against each other. The laptop class against trades people? How does that connect to the French Revolution? I’m lost….
- Even the CIA makes recruiting videos – for spies!
In The News
- Our friends at Pangologic make some changes and we make a prediction of what will follow.
Tip of the Week
- ChatGPT won’t take your job. Someone who masters ChatGPT is going to take your job! Keep your technical skills sharp!
- Recruiting Brainfood’s survey of “What do Recruiters Want” and some interesting results
- We trash a Business Insider article that we see as grasping to tie random facts into some sort of pattern. Amateur hour at BI?
- The ‘Don’t Call Me Karen’ series, Uber’s Head of DEI make a bad decision