Employer Brand…When Making Layoffs?
2022 was not meant to be like this. Coming into the year, we had the expectation of a strong economic rebound after the covid induced slowdown of two years previous. And yet, 6 months in we are are seeing conflict, inflation, public sector strikes, social conflict, crypto crashes and yes….looming recession. What do we need to know as EB / TA professionals in these circumstances – can we even do our jobs in these conditions?
– Is EB the first to go when employers are no longer recruiting?
– What role does EB / TA play when hiring freeze and layoffs are happening?
– How can we become indispensable when core function is not being performed?
– What role do we have to play in internal / external messenging?
– What do we do if we are still hiring in one area, whilst making lay offs in another?
– How do we manage brand when the number of disappointed ex-employees goes up?
All this and more with w/ Will Staney, Founder (ProActive Talent), Alex Her, Manager Employer Brand (GoDaddy), Natasha Nagra, Talent Director (Valor Hospitality Partners)
Ep162 is sponsored by our buddies SparcStart
Employee generated video is the most cost-effective and credible way to keep your brand in front of candidates.
If your hiring is slowing down or facing possible budget reductions, now is the time to build a video library so you have the content you need for your social media efforts and nurturing campaigns.
Don’t lose the awareness you have built among potential candidates. SparcStart makes it simple, secure and scalable. To learn more, reach out to [email protected]