Leadership Fitness (For a Remote First World)
A cynical take on why execs vs employees are divided in their attitude to WFH is that managers don’t know how to do their job when they are not ‘overseeing’ their team and hence insist on ‘back to the office’. And yet the logic of the remote or at least hybrid working is irresistible and perhaps a significant percentage of leaders trained in the on premise style may struggle to be effective in this new future we find ourselves in. What do leaders need to do be ‘future fit’ for a remote first world?
This is topic of Brainfood Live On Air
You will learn
– Differences between Leadership vs Management
– Key skills needed for leadership in the remote teams
– Why these are important
– How to develop these skills, whilst in the role
– How can institutions help develop the leadership skills of the future
– What the implications are of this new style of leadership, in terms of demographics, DEIB, and rising to the top
All this and more in this Brainfood Live special, where we are live with a 1-2-1 conversation with the amazing Dr Richard Claydon, Chief Cognitive Officer, EQLAbs
Episode 150 is supported by our buddies Daxtra
Daxtra is on a mission to make data more useful for recruiters. Transform your dormant and disorganised database into your primary source for making actual hires.
Need to clean, enrich and activate dormant applicant data? Contact us for a demo today