DDR – or Data Driven Recruitment, what is this, why do we need it and how do we get there?
I don’t think any one topic has achieved wide spread consensus as quickly as being ‘data driven’. What does this really mean and why is it better than the other thing? How are recruiting teams which operate in a data driven way, different from those that do not?
You will learn
– Difference between Data Driven / not Data Driven (pst – it’s a sliding scale)
– Data maturity model – how to analyse the state of TA function in relation to DDR
– Where is data most important in the recruitment process?
– How do we collect this data / manage this data?
– How does data translate into insight into decision making?
– What is the ultimate goal of DDR?
All this and more…..
With w/ Christine Ng, Head of Talent & Media (Quantum Motion), Andrew Gadomski, Managing Director (Aspen Analytics), Chris Brady, NA Talent Acquisition Leader (Sage) & Mary Kay Baldino, Head of Talent Acquisition at R1 RCM