EMPLOYEE GENERATED CONTENT: A CASE STUDY FROM IBM
There is no better form of content than EGC – Employee Generated Content. Today’s job seeker does not want to see slick corporate videos, over produced marketing lit or sermon delivered by the CEO. What they want is to see people who are doing the jobs they are doing telling them how it is to work at the employer.
But knowing is not the same as doing! How do we get from the idea to the execution? Today’s special will look at one of the best exemplars of unlocking EGC and enabling the employees to tell the story – IBM, via the Talent Marketing team led by Nick Thompson.
You will learn:
– How to have to conversation with marketing(!)
– How to get business endorsement
– How to activate socially influential employees
– Define what kind of stories you want to tell
– What channels, what format, what length, what tone, style and the rest
– How does this convert to applications? Or is this the wrong question?
– Who you need in your team to make this happen
– How to track and manage EGC
Essential stuff for any employer branding / talent attraction focused recruiters out there.
Episode 132 is supported by our buddies iCIMS
Did you know iCIMS Video Studiowas voted ‘Top HR Products of 2021’ at this year’s annual HR Tech Conference. iCIMS is the Talent Cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the talent that builds a winning workforce.
Interested in learning more?
Join our upcoming Panel discussion on 24th November with Recruiting Brainfood, iCIMS and Fosway where we will explore how to ‘Humanise your brand and transform your hiring.’ Register via the link here