Recruitment Leadership in a Mega Scale Organisation
Most of us have had experience of SME and Corp size organisations, but few of us might have had the chance to work at truly mega scale organisations. What is it like to be working for an organisation with tens of thousands of employees? How do you do TA leadership in an environment like this – what are the things you have to do which differ from leadership at smaller scale?
We’re delighted to host the recruiting legend that is Andy Headworth and interview him on his experience at as Deputy Director of TA at HMRC
– What do outsiders need to know about recruiting at HMRC?
– How does it differ from other government departments?
– What does a person transitioning from private sector most need to know?
– What are the most important constraints?
– What are the competitive advantages?
– Personal skills – how would you prioritise the skills required to lead a department in this organisation?
– What are the main reasons why a recruiter should look at mega scale organisations for a career?
Ep202 is sponsored by our buddies Willo
Speaking to candidates on Zoom, Teams or Skype and It’s a great way to meet people, but it can also exhausting, inefficient and inconvenient
Willo has taken the interviewing process and brought it into the 21st century. They looked at all the negatives of traditional interviews like scheduling, fatigue, anxiety and travel, and created a virtual interview process that candidates actually love – and they have an NPS score to prove it…
They also have native integrations with Workable, Greenhouse and Zapier, so you can automate your selection process, cast a wider net, and really scale things up.
Get 10% off when you signup at willo.video, that’s W-i-l-l-o dot video with coupon ‘brainfood’.