Football is in the air and Hail Mary’s are flyin’ all over the place this week.
- Dice pumped $3 million into The Muse … can you say midlife crisis?
- Indeed’s master plan. Yes, the seeds of CPAS can be found as far back at 2016 (yep, we did the research) …but then they neurodiversity themselves – so dumb.
- Amazon is encouraging its contractors to bypass weed background checks,
- Trucking gets a good dose of tech with YouCruit’s Lanefinder,
- and Harvard says automation is to blame for our unemployment problem.
It’s another touchdown episode powered by our biggest cheerleaders, JobAdx, Sovren, and Jobvite.