Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), love ’em or hate ’em they’re the core technology of life as a Talent Acquisition and Recruiting professional. The diversification of different ATS brand visions are finally taking us past the days of tech debt heavy dinosaurs like Taleo and VirtualEdge.
Madeline Laurano, Founder of Aptitude Research shares information from newly published research entitled Talent Acquisition Systems Mapping a New Path.
In this episode we dig into areas many ATS vendors have never gone like:
– Is Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion just fluff in an ATS?
– AI matching technology become priority
– All CRM’s are NOT created equal
– Getting serious about “Candidate Communication”
– Why is Internal Mobility still an unknown?