Employer Value Propositions are potent tools that attract talent, retain talent and shape the future of organizations. However, we don’t talk about EVPS enough, and they are regularly confused with Employer Brands when they are discussed. So, what are the benefits of an effective EVP, and do you define one?
My guest this week is Vicki Saunders, Founder of The EVP Consultancy. Vicki is a highly experienced expert in this field and has worked on EVPs in-house at Currys, BAE Systems and Boots. She has a vast amount of knowledge to share, and this is an absolutely must-listen episode.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The difference between EVP, Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
• The value to employers of an effective EVP
• Strategic workforce planning and building the future of the organization
• Supporting DE&I
• Where should the responsibility for EVP sit?
• Authentic, Differentiated, Resonating and Future Focused
• Pillars are proof points.
• Internal Comms and Employee Experience
• The role of technology
• Anticipating the future and evolving
A full transcript will appear here shortly.