Recruiting and retaining the right talent continues to be highly challenging for many organisations. Understanding the key drivers here is critical for any company that wants to achieve a competitive talent advantage.
It’s starting to become clear that the impact of prioritising wellbeing on an organisation’s culture is significant enough to have a powerful influence on hiring and retention. So, what can employees do to move the needle here quickly?
My guest this week is Beth Ridley, founder and CEO of The Ridley Consulting Group. Beth works with CEOs to achieve thriving workplace cultures and embed diversity, equity and inclusion values into their business. She has some brilliant insights to share on the relationship between wellness, culture, recruiting and wellbeing and also offers some highly actionable advice.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Culture and leadership
• Diversity as an asset
• Applying an inclusive lens to leadership
• The role of culture and wellness in attraction and retention
• How can recruiting be more inclusive?
• Values, expectations and outcomes
• Elements of Wellness
• The value of wellness for employers
• How small things can make a big difference
• Generational expectations
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
The post Ep 559: Wellness, Culture, Recruiting and Retention appeared first on The Recruiting Future Podcast.