One of the key themes I’ve observed emerging over the last few years is the need for employers to think about talent holistically. To achieve this, progressive organisations are already breaking down the barriers between talent acquisition, talent management and L&D. The central tenet is Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP).
So what does effective SWP look like, how is AI changing thought processes, and what role does Talent Acquisition need to play?
My guest this week is Sadhana Bhide, Strategic Workforce Planning Subject Matter Expert at Faethm by Pearson. Sadhana has expert insights to share on the current state and future development of SWP, and this is a must-listen for TA leaders everywhere.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What is SWP, and why is it so important?
• Unique strategic advantages
• Engaged workforces
• The 6 Bs that underpin SWP
• The impact of AI on jobs
• What role should Talent Acquisition play in SWP?
• Common roadblocks and challenges
• Best practices to measure success
• Establishing a learning mindset and a culture of change readiness
• What does the future of HR look like?
A full transcript will appear here shortly.