The vast amount of hype, speculation, opinion and hyperbole around generative AI can make it difficult to know how to start integrating it into the talent acquisition workflow.
The long-term implications of AI for talent acquisition are profound, and it is essential for TA teams to get fully up to speed with current capabilities and use cases. So how can AI become talent acquisition’s co-pilot, and where is the best place to start?
My guest this week is Siadhal Magos, Co-Founder and CEO at Metaview. I’m getting tremendous insight into AI’s potential by talking to super smart vendors who are baking generative AI into their product sets. Metaview is a perfect example of such a vendor. In our conversation, Siadhal shares his experiences on how AI can save vast amounts of time and resources in the interview process.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Current market challenges
• How should employers react to the AI revolution?
• Turbocharging productivity
• The top-down drive for efficiency
• How will AI transform TA?
• Detection and pattern recognition
• Making sense of unstructured data in the hiring process
• How is the interview changing
• Building more transparency into the recruiting process
• The importance of specialist tools
• The future of AI
A full transcript will appear here shortly.