The RecTech podcast is sponsored by Workhere.com and Emissary.ai
According to research conducted by Accenture earlier in the year, enterprises are primed to shift HR out from the back office to deliver strategic value to their businesses. The problem is making that shift. HR departments lack the necessary AI tools, analytics, and digital skills to do “strategic HR.”
Here to talk about addressing this challenge and how to overcome it.
- Jill K. Goldstein, Talent & HR Business Process Service Lead at Accenture
- Allan Racey, Global Talent and HR Capability Lead
Jill and Allan, Welcome to RecTech….
- What is Accenture Operations and what do you offer HR professionals?
- Let’s get into the report….”Although gaps remain between the expectations of the business and HR’s contribution, HR is clearly on a transformation journey. It is shifting focus from enabling back-office efficiency and effectiveness to becoming a strategic business partner.”
- Define what you mean by strategic? How is this now different from what HR did before?
- Why is HR perceived as slow to change with the times?
- How will strategic HR impact recruitment?
- Should they recruit or reskill existing talent?
- What data-related skills do HR professionals need?
- How do you see AI and analytics benefiting HR?
- What HR responsibilities and processes should be automated?
- What tips do you recommend for implementing strategic HR?
- Which is the biggest enabler of strategic HR – talent or technology?
- any other interesting reports coming out?
- Whats the future—-How long do you think it will take before a significant number of companies employ HR strategically?