Joelle Pang of FastCo, the creator of FastJobs Malaysia and its new sister site, FastGig Malaysia.
FastJobs aims to create equal access to jobs opportunities for everyone by focusing on the recruitment of customer-facing, entry-level and operational roles via a mobile-first job platform.
FastJobs launched in Malaysia in 2017. It now has:
– 1,500,000 registered jobseekers and growing
– 250,000+ active jobseekers searching and applying for jobs monthly
– Over 15,000 job applications daily
– More than 15,000 Malaysian brands and companies providing job opportunities
– Received the Best New Recruitment Solution Provider Award in 2018
Joelle has over 12 years of experience in technology start-ups in the e-commerce, recruitment, mobile and on-demand space, which includes founding two startups, one of which she exited after leading it to become Singapore’s leading fashion e-commerce platform. Through FastCo Malaysia, she’s currently playing her part in connecting low-wage jobseekers to meaningful employment opportunities in both full-time employment and the gig economy through hiring innovation and leveraging opportunities in the endemic times. She was named the 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year at the inaugural Women in IT Asia Awards.