Why is employee advocacy important to your organisation?
According to the Finnish employee advocacy service Smarp, there are 6 clear benefits of employee advocacy:
– Increase your reach by up to 10x more than a company’s corporate social channels.
– Build trust, an employee advocate is trusted twice as much as a CEO.
Save costs, employee shares generate on average 4 clicks on Facebook.
– Engage your employees, 50%+ of employees rank communication and honesty as key factors to drive engagement.
– Succeed in recruiting, one third of companies see decreased time to hire, about half find an increase in quality of candidates and 43% in quantity of candidates.
– Generate sales, 12% increase in brand advocacy generates a 2x increase in revenue growth. Leads from employee advocacy are 7x more likely to convert.
Read the full interview with Smarp’s COO Mikael Lauharanta: http://linkhumans.com/podcast/mikael-lauharanta-smarp-employee-advocacy