Cornell is an extremely inspirational character full of life and enthusiasm – it is clear he loves motivating people and helping people to map out their lives through taking action.
It’s little surprise he has been recommended by Tony Robbins.
We talk about his life from professional basketball to motivator, the influence of his mother on his motivational approach, how he pushes himself and others to achieve more and his life mapping approach with clients.
It’s important you know where you want to go and how you are going to take action to get you there. Cornell talks about this process and how he has lived these values in his life through his work and family.
Please feel free to like and share this episode of the EMEA Recruitment Podcast.
As ever, we welcome your thoughts and comments too.
In this podcast we cover:
- Highlights of Cornell’s career – from basketball coaching to public speaking and coaching people 02:36
- Cornell’s endorsement from Tony Robbins 03:40
- Disassociating yourself from the message in order to overcome fear 04:30
- Asking for help 08:44
- Life mapping 13:29
- The Why, Where and How 14:35
- Action and belief 17:00
- Learning from failure 19:00
- AI’s impact on the coaching discipline 22:15
- Cornell’s mentors and inspirations 27:04
- The importance of getting the right people on your bus 30:00
- Books that inspire Cornell 33:00
- How to connect with Cornell 36:45
We hope you enjoy the podcast and look forward to seeing your comments and shares
If you want to reach out to Cornell, you can connect with him through LinkedIn on:
The podcast is hosted by founder of EMEA; Paul Toms and Executive Recruiter and Senior Consultant; Jenny Callum.
To find out more about EMEA recruitment visit:
Follow EMEA Recruitment on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/emea-recruitment-limited/
Or connect with Paul on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomsemea
Or Jenny at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennycallumemea
Please like and share the post so your network can benefit from this advice.
If you have any questions or topics you would like EMEA Recruitment to cover in our podcasts in the future, please send me a message on LinkedIn and we will look to help as much as possible.
#emearecruitmentpodcast #paultoms #jennycallum #emearecruitment #switzerland #thenetherlands #singapore #cornellthomas