Founders Focus is the show where we get up close and personal with the leaders of the recruitment technology businesses changing the way we work today.
Next up are Rick Mare & Nicole Clarke, Co-founders of Shazamme.
– What is the difference between being C-level vs Senior Exec?
– How did a career in recruitment prepare you for being a founder of a recruitment tech business?
– Were you always going to be doing startup?
– What areas of being a CEO do you feel you need support?
– What do you look for when hiring for leadership potential?
– How did the idea for SHAZAMME emerge?
– What was your biggest doubt before you both agreed to do this?
– What problem does SHAZAMME solve for the market?
– Who stands to benefit from this most?
– What does the product roadmap look like for 2021/2022?
– All this and more as we take a deep dive into the business leaders building the technology changing the way we work today.
Ep12 Founders Focus is supported by SHAZAMME
It’s Nicole’s birthday on the 3rd November, so to help Nicole celebrate the big day share this birthday card on your socials.
Can you guess Nicole’s age? All correct guesses will get a 30% discount offer a SHAZAMME powered website. If you’re a recruiter looking to revamp your digital presence with the best, future fit, no hassle, no-code solution, SHAZAMME is the only option you’re going to need. Happy Birthday Nicole!