Dollar dollar bill ya’ll! Money is flowing into the recruitment tech space like a melting glacier into the Atlantic Ocean. In this week’s episode, ZipRecruiter eyes a new round of funding to the tune of $50 million, valuing the company at $1 billion, or the cost of both Monster and CareerBuilder put together. Plus:
- Recruiters calls out Indeed for three of their recent updates
- An Indeed employee goes off on Glassdoor
- Soda Stream got the ad right, but the execution blows
- RealMatch launches pandoIQ, and agencies are losing their minds
- A bunch of companies just got funding (hint, employee engagement is still hot)
- Workday gets generous.
And much more. While listening, visit our sponsors: America’s Job Exchange, Sovren, Ratedly, Catch22 Consulting and the Campaign to Elect Chad & Cheese to President … of Monster.