Earlier in the month, in Episode 504, we looked at the evolution of asynchronous video interviewing and the change in candidate attitudes towards it since the pandemic. In this episode, I wanted to dive deeper and find out how it is working in practice. What are the benefits and drawbacks, and how do talent acquisition teams wish to see it develop?
My guests this week are both from Hello Fresh. Maximiliano Trujillo Diaz is a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, and Mubeen Shariff is Senior Manager Workforce Staffing. Hello Fresh has been successfully using video interviews for specialist and high-volume roles, and my guests have vast knowledge and experience to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Scaling up and talent scarcity
• The challenges of high-volume recruiting
• Increasing placements and reducing time to hire
• Improving the candidate experience
• Simplicity and speed
• Limitations and drawbacks
• Does video work for all levels of candidates?
• How should video interviewing develop in the future?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
The post Ep 508: Scaling Up With Video Interviewing appeared first on The Recruiting Future Podcast.