As we move through the third anniversary of the first lockdowns, it is a good time to reflect on how the pandemic has changed our attitudes and expectations towards work.
Employers now have to think very differently about culture, employee experience and recruiting. The new generation joining the workforce is also driving some very different thinking around career progression.
My guest this week is Abby Hamilton, Chief People Officer at LiveIntent. Abby has valuable insights about the importance of creating a human-centric approach to work where employees feel seen, heard, and recognized.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Current talent market challenges
• How tech layoffs are creating opportunities
• The legacy of the pandemic
• Culture, Employee Experience and Recruiting
• Changing career expectations from changing generations
• Video gaming and careers progression
• The role of technology
• Asynchronous communication
• The future of employee experience
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
The post Ep 506: Changing Expectations Of Work appeared first on The Recruiting Future Podcast.