The early careers labour market is evolving. The pandemic severely impacted internships, hybrid working is changing graduate recruitment, and many employers are reviewing their entry requirements to cast a broader net for talent.
My guest this week is Dr Charlie Ball, Head of Labour Market Intelligence at Jisc. Charlie is one of the UK’s leading experts on Graduate employment with deep insights to share on current market trends that are applicable globally. A must-listen for anyone involved with interns, graduates and college recruiting.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How the early careers labour market has evolved in the last three years
• The long term consequences of the pandemic’s impact on internships and work experience
• Hybrid working and accredited apprenticeships
• The changing link between person, place and employment
• Why this recession is different for the labour market
• Why are employers dropping or lowering entry requirements?
• What does the future look like?
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.
A full transcript will appear here shortly.
The post Ep 498: The Early Careers Labour Market appeared first on The Recruiting Future Podcast.