This episode is sponsored by WorkHere.com and Hiretual.com
This is RECTECH….the only podcast that helps employers and recruiters connect with more candidates through technology inspired conversations. our mission is to teach you about the new tools and tactics for finding talent online. Today’s show is a recruiter edition.
Matt Anderson is a healthcare executive recruiter from Minneapolis based Versique where he sources and recruits leaders from management to C-suite levels. His Clients include independent and rural health critical access hospitals, large care delivery systems and physician owned specialty groups.
Matt’s fifteen years of healthcare leadership search and placement experience offers clients unique insight into market assessment and intelligence, consultation on structuring the search process, ability to identify, recruit and place specific leadership candidates based on the needs of clients resulting in a successful, efficient outcome to the search process.
Matt and Versique’s Healthcare Search Practice provides client solutions for both direct hire and interim leadership.
- How would you characterize the state of healthcare recruiting today?
- Are there any differences in Healthcare recruiting vs more traditional roles.
- Biggest challenge right now?
- What tools do you use to find healthcare execs?
- What advice might you have for recruiting front line healthcare roles such as nurses, doctors, CNA’s etc
- What are you planning to do differently in 2019?
- Most creative thing you ever did to source a candidate?
- New healthcare recruiter—what advice do you have?