Dawn Burke’s HR and leadership career has spanned the last 20 years, most recently serving as VP of People for Birmingham, AL, award-winning technology company, Daxko. Before that she spent 10 years at one of the nation’s largest direct mail organizations, MSpark, serving in a variety of HR leadership roles including Director of Recruiting and Director of HR.
Throughout her HR leadership career she have led recruiting, training and development, benefits, and employee relations functions. In addition, as a member of an executive leadership team, she participated in making company-wide operations decisions, merger and acquisitions strategies and, naturally, corporate People Strategies.
PODCAST SPONSORS: Workhere.com and Emissary.ai
- Whats new in your world of HR consulting?
- What are some projects that you typcially work on? Retention strategies…empl exp
- Can technology end recruiting bias?
- Do you worry that HR becoming too inhuman?
- Article about HR Departments Among Least Digitally Advanced Says New Study
- Have any of your clients have implemented text recruiting?….there were a lot of HR chatbots at HRtech this year…
- Any employee engagement tools that caught your eye at HR tech?
- The HR pro of the future…describe that person in 5 years
Connect with Dawn on Twitter, Linkedin or her website.