Become a Contributor
Elevate your voice, empower others
Join our community of contributors to share your knowledge with other talent acquisition professionals.
We are proud to have some of the brightest thought leaders in the talent acquisition community share their experience. Articles from our contributors generate awareness about emerging trends, share valuable expertise, and cultivate discussion across a variety of topics.
RecruitmentMarking.com provides a framework for recruitment marketers to get the information they need to impact and further their careers. Share your professional tips and help others in the talent acquisition space, while gaining new fans and followers of your “talent acquisition philosophy”.
Why become a contributor?
Contributing for RecruitmentMarketing.com establishes you as a credible and recognized source of truth in the talent acquisition industry. By producing content that resonates with your target audience, you will build connections, grow your following and cultivate additional opportunities.
How to get started
Fill out our contributor application form above, and provide the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Attach links to relevant writing samples
- Proposed article topics
Our team of editors will review your submission and respond accordingly.
Few Points to Keep in Mind
- Target audience. Our community consists of well-established talent acquisition professionals, individuals at the beginning of their journey, and everyone in between.
- Topic choice. We are interested in the up-to-date talent acquisition information that covers the urgent points and issues.
- Article length. Submission that are 1000+ words are ideally considered for publication.
- Link inclusion. You can link to outside sources only if you mention or cite a case study, research, white paper, statistics, etc.
- Sharing and republishing the article. You are welcome to share your piece of content in social media, but it is prohibited to republish it.